The warranty for the Oops LED Hoop covers craftmanship, materials and the internal electronic circuit in terms of design or manufacturing flaws for 1 year from date of purchase.
The warranty is only valid for the original customer who purchased the hoop directly from ULA or from an authorised reseller. Proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that the claimant is the original purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
Our liability under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of the product and does not include any responsibility for consequential or other damages and injuries of any nature.
In the case that the Oops LED Hoop is damaged or begins to function abnormally, the purchaser can return the item for assessment and repair. Any claims will be evaluated individually to assess the cause of the damage. If the issues are found to be covered under the warranty we will repair or replace the hoop without any charge to the customer.
If the issues are not covered under the warranty we may be able to offer to repair the hoop at a reasonable price.
Examples of things which are covered under this warranty:
- Defective or broken internal parts such as circuit boards or battery contacts due to inadequate quality or craftsmanship.
- Defective, broken or damaged LEDs due to inadequate quality or craftsmanship.
- Electrical issues or damages sustained during normal use.
- Manufacturing flaws.
- Hoops or batteries that are damaged or contain defects upon receipt.
- Glitches & bugs in the hoop’s programming & software.
Examples of things not covered under this warranty:
- Water or fire damage to the hoop is not covered by the warranty.
- Electrical or mechanical issues due to negligence or misuse are not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to excessive heat or extreme weather is not covered by the warranty.
- Do not take your hoop apart. Disassembly voids the warranty.
- Damage to the tubing such as bends, cracks, creases & general wear & tear is not covered by the warranty.
- Batteries are not covered by the warranty unless the battery is not working upon receipt.
Only use ONE battery in your hoop.
Using two batteries may damage the hoop and voids the warranty.